OFF: Pink Fairies (was: Re: HW97)

Thu Feb 4 13:52:30 EST 1999

> has
> anyone heard the new (although I think it's at least partially old
> recordings) Deviants album ('Have Left the Planet' or something) yet?

Is it out yet?  Mick's homepage (http://members.aol.com/byron4d/index.html)
still says this:

---
YO, YO, and we plunge into 1999 with a lightning raid on Japan, playing
Tokyo On Air West on Feb. 10th and 11th and The Club Quatro in Osaka on Feb.
12th. during which tracks for a live album will be recorded.

Mick Farren will have a new novel, the long awaited Jim Morrison's
Adventures In The Afterlife and also two nonfiction book -- one an A-Z of
paranoid conspiracies and the other a picture book about the CIA. (We are
not kidding!) and two new CDs will be out, The Deviants Have Left The Planet
being a compilation of previously unreleased stuff, old and new from
Capt.Trips in Japan and an collection of various live records from New
Millennium Records in the UK. Mick can also be found pontificating about
vampires on the DVD disk of the movie Blade.
---

You can bet I'll have my copy as soon as feasibly possible!  Unfortunately,
however, prior commitments prevent me from catching the shows in Japan...

- Andy