shirts

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Thu Aug 26 15:15:28 EDT 1999

On Thu, Aug 26, 1999 at 08:44:13AM +0100, bart wrote:
> shirts. blimey, here we go again :-)

Heh heh heh.  Hey, this topic took much longer than usual to come up
again.  It used to start up every few months.  :)

> > On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Stephen Swann wrote:
> > => So, now we have 4 different BOC-L shirts:
> > =>
> > => Mk. IA   Nethawks original (art by Tim Fulcher)
> > => Mk. IB   Nethawks original + _ISoS_ back
> > => Mk. I.5  Reversed IB
> > => Mk. II   Hawkwind only version (art by Mike Holmes?)
> >
> > The artwork of Mk. II was also by Tim Fulcher.
>
> Actually there is a version 0.1, of which there is exactly 1 shirt (painted on
> directly). It's a simpler design than all others but I kinda like it.

Actually I have a another one-of-a-kind BOC-L t-shirt (a custom
airbrush job).  It shows a 2-headed hawk with a fiery blue Chronos
symbol gripped in its claws.  The hawk is a little more "cartoonish"
in appearance than I would really prefer, but quite cool nontheless.

> Pouring petrol on the embers, I guess I could come up with another design.

I love the original design, except that the ME262's jets disappeared
somewhere between the drawing phase and the printing phase.  :-)

> For once, its my fault  ;-)

Steve