Get out yur wallets, Folks!

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Aug 24 14:36:28 EDT 1999

Hawkman said...

>Well, if you haven't been to CDZone in the last day or two,
>there's 11 new hawkwind CD's coming out.  My mind-blowing
>question is "Where is COLLECTORS SERIES #3" ? ? ? ?

Here's the list (below). Wow!!  What is all this stuff?  Well, perhaps
Atomhenge 1976 *is* Collector's Series 3?  So, these are all releases from
the band itself obviously, based on the catalog numbers matching what they
started with Hawkwind 1997.  That was No. 1 wasn't it?  So what's number
two, I ask?  I didn't miss anything, did I?

Anyway do you suppose the entire Weird Tapes series is archived in this list
of stuff?

Will these releases all be Passport only thingies??  And in that case, will
it start becoming a pain in the ass for us folks outside the UK to
continually deal with currency issues each time one of these trickles out?
The first two coming out together will help a little, but it would be nice
not to have to deal with this each time.  Last time I simply sent US$ and
Dave sent the thing to me, but I gather that's not ideal for them.

BTW, is EBS still alive, or is this what EBS has become?

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  A rumour that Griffin has once again closed up shop (already) passed
my way this past weekend.  Any truth there?

>From Stephan's page...

8/24/ 1999     New release "Collectors Series 1"  HAWKVP3CD (OCT 25)
8/24/ 1999     New release "Collectors Series 2"  HAWKVP4CD (OCT 25)
8/24/ 1999     New release "Atom Henge 1976"      HAWKVP5CD
8/24/ 1999     New release "Collectors Series 4"  HAWKVP6CD
8/24/ 1999     New release "Collectors Series 5"  HAWKVP7CD
8/24/ 1999     New release "Collectors Series 6"  HAWKVP8CD
8/24/ 1999     New release "Collectors Series 7"  HAWKVP9CD
8/24/ 1999     New release "Weird 106"            HAWKVP10CD
8/24/ 1999     New release "Weird 107"            HAWKVP11CD
8/24/ 1999     New release "Family Tree"          HAWKVP12CD
8/24/ 1999     New release "Live in Nottingham"   HAWKVP13CD