OFF:they dont bite; they dont even light!

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 23 17:06:50 EDT 1999

<<But then again, I may just be a moron, as the tone of your reply seems
to suggest.>>
=============
nahhhh....

that had more to do w/a typically defensive posture on my part than any
insult...
i was moments in the door back from strange daze, checking my mail, and...

let's assume i'm unusually sensitive to posting here on the OFF side of
things...
well, yeah, unusually sensitive in general, but ^_~
you have a more level approach to this de-vice, apparently.

my e-mail friend, a psychiatrist, and her journalist twin sister are bosnian
expatriates (am i using that word correctly?) from a couple years ago...the
information that thang proposes to unearth would, in the wrong hands, f*ck my
friend up in a big way...at least as it's implied, to them.

strange daze was a worthy xperience to say the least...i did get a few hours
sleep just now...wondering how much to comment on the fest. considered
writing some sorta article/post, but i spent the whole time in such a
sleepless and /or cannibanized, heh, daze, that i'm less sure of that now...
nik turner was great, though...everyone i heard perform (we had to miss
friday) was at least "good" if not great...i wonder if to others we were
too...me, i'm still wincing over too many goddam drum flubs, as i'm wont to
do...nnnggghhh...

pray for a good harvest  (sign seen in front of an ohio church which became
our motto)

"<>"