Wierd tapes

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Apr 8 18:52:33 EDT 1999

Colm naively asks...

>Anyone out there willing to burn a copy of these weird tapes onto CD-R and
>maybe pass them on to unfortunate fans who where too young to know about
>them when they came out?

Haven't you been paying any attention??  :)

Mike?

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  BTW, since I've never owned any official copies of the Weird Tapes (as
it always seemed to be a pain in the ass to order overseas off-line), I
guess I'm not eligible to receive CD-R's, eh?  But is there a possibility of
putting in a 'duel' order for the tapes *and* CD-Rs at once?  Is there any
contact with the folks at Wolden (is it?) about this idea of
digitally-archiving them?  Could I pay a middleman to make Wolden happy?
(Here we are again, eh Mike?  If I had any faith in the postal service (a
little better today), I'd be more positive.) :)