HW/OFF: Wot's these??

Soniqué sonique at MAXWELL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Fri Sep 11 10:38:18 EDT 1998

On 10 Sep 98, at 19:55, Keith Henderson wrote about HW/OFF:  Wot's these??:

> Eloy - Fire & Ice (perhaps a single/EP??)

Yeah - I'd seen that on supplier lists too .... it is the single of the track
of the same name from the album "Destination". Don't know when it was
released, if it's a different version or what the other tracks are ... R U on
Eloy-l?

S.

obOnTopic: My Hawkwind pages will soon be moving. Lot's of work still to do
yet (so don't change any links just yet), but if any of you have browsers
other than the ones I've tested with (IE3.02, NS4.04 and IE4.01 for Win95)
and if you feel like telling me what doesn't work I'd appreciatte it!
The URL is http://sonique.net (yep!) .... only the "Contact", "What's New"
and "Hawkwind" links do anything yet. It might be a while before it's finished
(you know how it is)

Comments prolly should be kept off the list ... mail be privately if
anything's broke (except links - I *know* they go nowhere ....)

Soniqué

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique       /     \( o`-,  -----   may