OFF: BAND (was Corman)

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Tue Sep 8 00:41:06 EDT 1998

> >To steer this somewhat On-topic again, what ever happened to Charles
> >Band's Full Moon Pictures? They're the ones who made "Bad Channels".
> >Are they still around? Any plans to utilize Buck/BOC again?
>
> They are still around, although financial difficulties had them keeping
> a low profile for a while.  They recently released another couple of
> _Puppetmaster_ films.  Don't know if they'll be using BOC/Buck again.
> Charles's brother writes music himself, so they may keep it in the
> family for budgetary reasons.

Since you seem to know of whence you speak when it comes to
low-budget horror/sci-fi, how about this early one from the Band
universe:  Tourist Trap. Laugh if you will, but I'll be damned if
this isn't about the scariest freakin' movie I've ever seen! Used to
give me absolute nightmares as a kid, and still creepy now that I've
first Puppetmaster movie, if I'm not mistaken.

--  Nick