HW: Live Chronicles

wandering-star wandering-star at GEOCITIES.COM
Wed Oct 7 18:31:43 EDT 1998

Hmm..

You got me there Jill...

They're tracks from the albums castle licenced I think, the blurb said
uncle Dave picked them out.  Theres a little disclaimer on the back
saying that the acid daze tracks were selected for their historical
importance...smirk..and not QUALITY smirk ;-) hehe.

It has to be said castle must have spent 15 quid on the packaging. It's
very nice. I hope this is the end of the line for these trax, theyve
been on so many compilations now it's ridiculous.

Rich