HW: the Nova Drive page

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Fri Nov 20 11:15:44 EST 1998

>Hiya Kevin,
>
>Whats your snail mail? I have a video of some BORN to GO
>live dates that I want to send you. Your site is coming
>along nicely - many of the CD covers are awesome!
>
>Funny too, I have a Robert Gould signed print - I thought
>it was from one of the White Wolf Moorcock reissues, but
>it turns out to be the Chronicle of the Black Sword cover!
>The one with the face in the sky.

That one was the cover on the Berkley edition of
'Stormbringer' (the 6th volume)....   the cover
from the Griffin Live Chronicles was also on one
of the Berkley editions... not sure which were first,
I also have DAW versions with different artwork.... but
my Berkley editions predate Chronicle of the Black Sword
and Live Chronicles.

I think some of those covers were used on the White Wolf
reissues (not certain), but since there were six Berkley
covers by Gould, they could easily have used different ones
than the ones used on the albums.

  It's the Nexus of the crisis
  and the Origin of Storms...

       -"Astronomy" by Blue Öyster Cult