OFF: Tarantino

Goran Janicijevic simplius at SOFTHOME.NET
Tue Nov 17 18:02:06 EST 1998

> I'm not totally trying to diss Tarantino. I don't hate him or his
> movies. I just think the hype is in some ways undeserved. His work,
> IMO, doesn't break any new ground...other than the fact that it
> played at your local shopping mall cinemaplex.

As you said - the right place, the right time......the time will tell. You say
that QT brought B-movies feeling to the mainstream. I say that with his
last works, Tarantino IS mainstream.

Anyway - I agree, likewise I had deja vu feeling watching Pulp Fiction.

Simplius