OFF: Metallica/Vampires

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Fri Nov 13 03:05:34 EST 1998

> Can't agree with you more, one of the better Vampire movies, right up there with
> > Near Dark, The Lost Boys, and Fright Night in my opinion, Near Dark probably
> > being my favorite. Escape From L.A. was the only Carpenter movie I really never
> > liked, but one of my favorites from him would have to be "They Live", I just
> > love that movie.
> >
> > Laj.
>
> 'They Live', 'The Thing' and 'Hallowee' have always been my favorite
> Carpenter films. Now I can add 'Vampires' to the list.
>
> --  Nick

     All great movies, especially Halloween, it pretty much redefined the horror
genre. big influence on "Friday the 13" and "Nightmare on Elm Street". And ya can't
forget "Reaper", heard in the background when they were driving, trying to get away
from Michael, made a good movie great ;-). And another great Carpenter film would
have to be "Escape From New York".

Laj.