OFF: N2O

antisol _8 antisol at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 16 15:24:39 EDT 1998

>OK then... I did a kwik search and found the following:
>
>----------
>Of course, if you've ever had a cavity filled, you probably
>know nitrous oxide by one of its more benign
>nicknames--laughing gas. However, the effects of nitrous oxide
>can be severe, as well as deadly. Inhaling nitrous oxide can
>lead to a loss of motor control, nausea and headaches, as well
>as slurred speech and unconsciousness. Chronic abuse can cause
>vitamin B12 deficiency, which in turn can result in anemia and
>nerve degeneration. And it can also cause death by asphyxiation
>when inhaled through a face mask or bag, since it starves the
>body of oxygen, resulting in Sudden Sniffing Death.
>
>found at
><family.disney.com/Features/family_1997_09/qnsp/qnsp97nitrous/>

ahhh Disney has all the answers to my drug related inquiries! :))
Thanks, I think I can handle all those side effects. What I was worried
about was mental deterioration caused by residual effects of impurities
in manufactured gas canisters, loss of brain cells, etc. I haven't found
any conclusive information on this and have temporarily suspended my
using of the drug.