OFF: Ozrics/PTree US tours

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed May 13 17:47:29 EDT 1998

Hi Folks...

I see that the Ozrics will soon be coming to the states following their
Europe mini-tour.  However, so far, I only see evidence of a single show
confirmed, that of the San Francisco show (at the Fillmore) on the 5th of
June.  That's not very far away (in time), so I am wondering how much of a
last minute thing this is, and also wondering if they plan to cover a large
extent of the continent, i.e., come east.

I've checked the main OT homepage (dates are not yet listed), and I've also
searched various cities' concert calenders, etc., but haven't found any
announcements/info.

Can anybody help??

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  It looks now like the Porcupine Tree US tour won't happen until
September.  Too bad they couldn't make it a month earlier, and play at
Strange Daze.  (I've told Steve Wilson about SD98, so it's not like they
don't know.)  Oh, well, at least we'll get to see them play live *somewhere*.