SV: HW : HLL's crop

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Mon Mar 23 09:15:54 EST 1998

At 01:13 PM 3/23/98 -0000, you wrote:
>On Monday, March 23, 1998 12:06 PM, reset [SMTP:mumford at ONLINE.NO] wrote:
>> Short on top,
>> long on back, looks bad no matter how you do it IMO. ;)
>>

>Hmmm...  Alan Davey's wearing it *very* short on top these days, and he
>looks OK.  But I guess that's different! :)
>
>-Andy

Follow this link and you'll see some nice "hockeyfrillor" (as we call it in
Sweden):
http://www.algonet.se/~sfg/stud/flarpen/hockey.html

I'm afraid it's always ugly - no matter who has it - and HLL had one of the
worst I ever seen... (but I must admit that I liked his haircut better than his
hairstyle... I guess that says a lot of what I think of HLL :-)
And AD? I dunno - is he going bald? (rush*suck*reference... :-)

                         Moi, mukulat! - Daniel

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR