HW: Site Sound Samples

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 12 10:10:47 EST 1998

>the only prob was that i could not get the files small enuff to be
>worth downloading. if i had had access to some of the realaudio
>applications, i might
>have done it.  but two 30 sec. files took up all of my ten free
>megs.rj
>
>> Bernhard

Why not try MP3 files, they're much much smaller and so much better
quality than RealAudio.  I have two examples on my website, and a player
(Winamp).  The two songs are full-length (if you download them you'll
see the actual timings), and are in 44.1kHz stereo.  All this and a
website too, on 10mB of space, so if you were only using 30 second
snippets, you'd be on a real winner.

http://www.d-n-a.net/users/dnetGNQc/cheese/

When it loads up, click the SOUNDS icon from the lefthand frame.

Chris.