Rock&Roll Hall of Fame

Stephen Swann swann at ST-CANARD.SPC.EDU
Tue Mar 3 22:57:27 EST 1998

All this discussion of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame reminded me of
this review that I wrote up for the Imaginitive Rock list, after my
own visit to the HoF about a year and a half ago.  It seems an
appropriate time to post it here...