OFF: Way off Basses, Alice and Loons

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Jun 17 08:48:24 EDT 1998

"We're the fragile elite they dragged off the street
> I guess they just couldn't take us no more..." Alice Cooper

>Haha! From the Inside! I won't stray off topic too much here, but I just
wanted to comment quickly...cool album, very underrated

Stray as far as ya want Nick.  I wouldn't use "underrated"... more like
AWESOME.  Tapemaster hit me with this one and I haven't been able to
stop playing it.  Oh well he (Tapemaster) did forewarn me.

Bass Guitars - Doug Pinnick of King's X played a five string and a 12
string Hamer.  Think he recently switched to ESP.  Doug's not a good
example though as he can make a tissue box, ruler and rubber bands sound
great.

Torgo - You Loon.  Where in the world do you get this stuff?  Question,
will you Brian and Ted be singing this in three part harmony?  Hope they
play Hammerback during the set, maybe Eric will pass you the mic.  I
oughta forward this to Buck. 8>)

Ghost in the Ruins

"If you hear the sound I'm talking 'bout
Then you know he's near
And your time is running out
Don't you fear there's nothing you can say
'Cause he'll appear and take you to the special space

He'll take you there..." Dragon Fly, Mahagony Rush