HW CD.

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Sun Jun 14 10:00:30 EDT 1998

Hello Henrik---------
    I would be interested in getting 2 of these CDs, please let me know if
he has any left.

Kevin Sommers

Primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

http://www.psn.net/~novadrive/

    -----Original Message-----
    From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Henrik Hallgren
    Sent: Sunday, June 14, 1998 5:41 AM
    To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
    Subject: HW CD.

    Hi there!

    A few weeks ago I got in touch with a guy who sold CD´s at a recordfair
and one of the items was a CD called "Live at the Kinetic Playground" by
Hawkwind.
    Track-listing is Technicians of spaceship earth, You shouldn´t do that,
...only dreaming, Master of the universe, Paranoia, Silver machine, Born to
go and a long (cosmic) jam. Total playing time is 71 minutes.
    He has  19 CD´s left and is offering them for 125 SEK ($15) each
including p&p.

    send me an e-mail if you´re interested.

    Hawkswede

    Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

    Email: henrik at sundsvall.mail.telia.com or hawkwind at hem.passagen.se