HW: The Elf and the Hawk

Stuart Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Thu Jun 11 20:55:19 EDT 1998

I don't know when or how but if you want to harangue the
record label, Black Widow can be telephoned or faxed on
0039 236 1708.  However, bear in mind they're an Italian
based company.

And for anyone who's interested their most recent release
is Black Widow IV (the band whom the label were named after)

Altogether now, "Come come come to the Sabbath, come to the
Sabbath, Satans there!"

Captain Cloud wrote:

> In the recent issue of Crohinga Well is an advert from Italian
> label Black Widow.  These are the folks that released the latest
> CDs from Archectural Metaphor and ST37.
>
> Anyway, they say that they are going to release something named
> 'The Elf & The Hawk', which is a reissue of Hawkfan 12 and Alan
> Davey's 'The Elf' 2x7", plus a bonus track.  Available on LP and
> CD.  No statement as to when this miracle will occur.
>
> As soon as anybody spots this one, YELL LOUDLY!  (of course) :-)
> --
> Captain Cloud
> capcloud at palmnet.net
> http://www5.palmnet.net/~capcloud/