BOC: "No-Zilla"

Andrew A. Apold mordru at GEKKO.NET
Wed Jun 10 14:36:12 EDT 1998

>and i disagree with this. this is exactly what i meant originally.
>this is a loop, that cannot occur. presumably, the sweaty dr loosed the
>virus at point a.   but that doesnt explain why willis's character
>recognized events and people. so, that bit must always have been. but
>time travel was implemented BECAUSE of the virus. so if they had never
>done the timetravel, dr sweat must have loosed the virus.

the reasons aside, there were never any versions of any of these
people who existed without the influences from the future...
the whole reason Willis ended up in prison was from being messed
up witnessing the murder....

At first I thought it was hoaky that the future didn't know about
all his messages he left on the answering machine until he left
them.  But on further reflection, I think that they DID know, they
had all the information, they knew exactly what would happen, and
released it to Willis in stages so things would play out exactly
as they knew they would.

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at gekko.net), aka | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random