BOC: "No-Zilla"

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Tue Jun 9 07:50:32 EDT 1998

> The one I have is Japanese with English sub-titles.

I wonder if it's essentially the same as my dubbed copy. The thing
that vexes me the most is that they go back in time, and stop
Godzilla from ever having existed...yet when they get back, everybody
still knows who Godzilla is...and, like, they know that Godzilla
doesn't exist anymore...or something like that...pardon my
non-gum-chewing-non-Elvis-imitating French, but that whole situation
about Godzilla existing/not existing is totally fucked up! If his
creation was  erased from human history, how does everybody
know who he is? And why do they talk about the creation of a 'new
Godzilla'?

Is that the gyst of the plot in your copy?

--  Nick