BOC: Greek ETL

Tue Jun 2 07:57:54 EDT 1998

I forwarded the recent question about the Greek version of ETL to Bolle
Gregmar, head of the BOC fanclub.  Figured if anyone else had a copy,
he might.  Here's his reply:

Wow, that's quite the interesting fuck up. I have never seen a Greek copy, I
have Australian, Brasilian, Japanese, Dutch & American copies and they are all
as they should be. I wonder if this applies to All Greek copies or if they had
them corrected later on... that would then determine the nature of rarity etc.
Would be fun to have a copy like that though, even though I always thought of
this album as such a waste of Vinyl I find myself sitting with Multiple
copies, LOL!
Thanx for letting me know
Cheers!
BOLLE_!_?