Health problems

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Jun 1 19:28:28 EDT 1998

At 12:38 01/06/98 +0100, you wrote:
>I had exactly this problem for about 3-4 years - ultrascan turned up
>nothing, liver and blood tests nothing - in the end it turned out to be an
>allergy.
>
>Kevin Perry
>Technical Manager
>Wide Multimedia
>http://www.wide.co.uk/

Kevin,
I hope you don't mind me asking, but could you tell me more - my
girlfriend's been laid low with something like this since last autumn:
she's been so ill that she's having trouble finishing her final year
dissertation, but two ultrasounds and a couple of stays in hospital have
done nothing so far.

Feel free to ignore, or tell me to piss-off for intruding, but a big
THANK-YOU for giving us some hope for a solution.

Thanks again,
ChrisW

Free your mind & watch your ass!