OFF: Brain Surgeons make L.A. Commie rag top 10!!

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Jul 29 15:51:29 EDT 1998

At 07:19 29/07/98 -0700, you wrote:

>>Okay, okay...mine's "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" by Neil Diamond. There. I
>said it. Anyone else wanna offer up a confession?
>
>Ah never be ashamed to own some Neil Diamond, he's quite good.

After all, he did write "I'm A Believer", and if The Monkees are TOO uncool
(despite Mike Nesmith), you can always go for Robert Wyatt's version!

Which makes me wonder, how come none of you psychefreakadelicans never seem
to mention early Soft Machine around these parts?

ChrisW
obCD: Eat Static/Science of the Gods

Free your mind & watch your ass!