OFF :SOUTHERN ROCK

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Mon Jul 27 15:03:23 EDT 1998

I warned you!  The first Outlaws album is rarely too far from the
turntable and it was a pleasure to see Hughie Thomasson playing with
Skynyrd a few years back.  But my personal fave Outlaws album is Ghost
Riders.  Superb stuff.

Zeit

BREVARD, Adrian R. wrote:

> >Well the big hit was "Keep On Smilin'".
>
> Thanks one.
>
> >Don't start me on southern rock or you'll never shut me up.
>
> Don't let m stop you.  You like the Outlaws?  Always partial to this
> group, gave a hell of a live show.
>
> >"Deep Purple start their US tour in New Jersey on August 6.
> Special guests for all north American dates are Emerson, Lake & Palmer
> and Dream Theater.
> If you missed the tourdates have a look at:
>
> Thanks two!  This sounds like a promising tour.  Not quite as good as
> King's X, Galactic Cowboys and Fates Warning but almost...
>
> Ghost in the Ruins

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827