HW:Bedoiun

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Jul 24 12:23:45 EDT 1998

>Max Wilcox wrote:
>
> But - one thing I can say is that Danny Thompsons' drumming skill is much
> better than when he was involved with the Hawks. IMHO his drumming at that
> time was crap. If I'm not mistaken, though, he only plays on one track of
> the Bedoiun CD, though...

Yep, believe so.  And I had the same impression about (the) DT's drumming,
just from that one track alone.  Of course, anybody here who subscribes to
'Aural Innovations' would've already known that from my review of this
album.  :)  And anybody who doesn't yet subscribe to AI should do so
immediately (before the price rises again). :)  At least you'd have the
pleasure witnessing Chr. & Scott goad NikT into slagging Dave over and
over...  :)

Shameless self-promotion mode off...

Keith H. (FAA)

ObCD:  Simon - Writing on the Cosmic Wheel