HW: Interesting Challenge

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Thu Jul 23 02:11:09 EDT 1998

Horse Whisperer wrote:

> >What would people recommend as the "educational" best
> >album of choice?
> >
> >daveG
> >

> Hawkwind are too varied for this lark.
>
> Get all your Hawkwind LP's together, and a couple of choice Calvert ones
> (or maybe just "...the Starfighters"), and take two tracks of each of
> them.
> Make a compilation tape.
> Put it in your friend's car stereo.
> Lock your friend in the car (leaving a window open a fraction, of
> course).
> Return 2 hrs later.
>
> I guess you'll know how they feel after that.
>
> Chris.

Chris-I like your solution!!!  I was handed *3* as starters-from a friend
that *doesn't* loan CD's. They were-LIS, Warrior...... & Live Chronicles. I
fell in love with them about the time I heard Magnu.
My friend then proceded to dub the rest! And so goes the story!  Anyhow-This
is a great idea!!
Rock on!
Pam

--
         Pam Wheaton                         Cliff Wheaton
       ____/----^----\____               The greatest tool