tBS: The Haunt

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 8 17:01:08 EDT 1998

Hi Kids!!

Brian Said....

>I'll be there Friday and at the Rochester gig.  Don't know about
>Elmira or Buffalo... I guess it depends on whether the setlist is
>going to change at all (wink wink, nudge nudge.)

YEah, I will be there for sure. My friend Rich (former list member) who
normally goes with me to tBS gigs is on crutches do to a bad basketball
accident. He *might* be going with me (actually, his crutches might be
cool for air jamming). I am trying to get my girlfriend (who LOVES loud
tuneage but sadly hates all things surgeons) to go also. I know a tBS
gig will turn her around on them!

But either way I WILL be there.

> I talked to Jason "Bolts of Ungodly Vision" Scruton on the phone
> yesterday and he'll be there Friday too.  We'll see if he can get
> Billy to yell "You Rock!" to him again like at the last Haunt gig!

Still the highlight of the last Ithaca gig! I NEVER expected Jason to be
the wildman he was that night! He ROCKS? Oh yeah.......

Later kids.

My my, hey hey. Today's my 35th birthday. :^)

Torgo has left the building.......
Torgo at norwich.net     DrTorgo at hotmail.com
http://welcome.to/torgos