BRAIN, covers

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Fri Jan 23 13:20:47 EST 1998

>O.K., I'll bite - here's a few potential tBS covers:
>
>Collective Soul - Where the River Flows
>Janis Joplin - Take Another Piece of my Heart
  ^^^^^^^^-This would be excellent!

>The Beatles - Helter Skelter, Revolution, I Want You (She's So Heavy)
>Black Sabbath - Children of the Grave, War Pigs
>Motley Crue - Live Wire
>BOC - Tattoo Vampire, "Frankenstein", Vera Gemini
>The Presidents of the U.S.A - Lump, Kitty
>Grateful Dead - Truckin'
>Metallica - Bleeding Me

My 2 cents:

Something Good, Bobby Floats a Fencepost - Peter Bohovesky
I Just Wanna Make Love to You - Foghat
-they played this live the 1st time I saw tBS and it *ROCKED*!
Fire - Crazy World of Arthur Brown
21st Century Schizoid Man - King Crimson
Speed King - Deep Purple
Time of the Season - Zombies

Brian
---
You can strap a Stratocaster onto a chimpanzee
and turn the volume up to twelve and for a few
seconds it's going to sound brilliant, you know.
-Nick Saloman of "The Bevis Frond"
---