BOC: Going On's

Tue Feb 24 17:26:58 EST 1998

>First single from Heaven Forbid will be ...See You in Black?

Yep - very KEWL IMHO.  Some would argue something more radio-friendly
like "Harvest Moon" or "Live For Me", but BOC will always be more of a
kick-ass band to me than those songs (as great as they are) represent.
I think they might make good singles, but C.U.N.(interesting...) Black
is to me a fine choice.

>John Swartz was in the DC area?  Ya must have driven down from Beantown,
my people never spotted you at the local airports.

Well, the FAQMAN is an elusive individual... ;-)  I was at the airports,
only briefly though.  But, I kept setting off the metal detectors - must
have "BOC on the Brain"... ;-)

John