RECORDING EQUIPMENT

Scott Heller shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Mon Feb 16 02:18:36 EST 1998

>I've been extremely satisfied with using Mini Disc.  I've got a Sony MZ-R2
>portable recorder with a Sony ECM-909A stereo microphone.  Here's some info:
>http://www.jaring.my/star/audio/1097/29mini2.html
>
>Kevin Sommers

I totally agree with Kevin, I have been recording concerts on Minidisc for
the last year and it is the best way to go! Much cheaper than DAT and many
fewer problems. I would recommend the Sharp units over the SOny MD units as
the SONY units you can not adjust the record levels while the recording is
happening, you must pause the recording.  You can get incredible stealth
microphones from Core Sounds as well. The best on the market!

SCott

ObCs- Atomic Rooster- Atomic Rooster (UK 1970)

R. Scott Heller PhD
Hagedorn Research Institute
Niels Steensensvej 6
DK 2820 Gentofte Denmark