OFF: Chrome tour date(s)subject in transition...

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Thu Feb 12 05:02:05 EST 1998

> this is funny....the subject line is Chrome.......
> anyhow...Spaceship Hawkwind is still flying and thats all that matters to
> me...
> sorry for adding another post to this subject line
> Space is deep
> bl

Don't be sorry...This whole thingy concerns Hawkwind, and whether everyone's
conceptions of their music and the whole scene matches what they feel is THE
Hawkwind feel, or whatever....

This is a completely personal thingy, and  reflects  each individuaal's
current, or past, perception of  what  Hawkwind OUGHT to be.
And I am  right, and no one else is, by Gum...

I may be crazy, but I think that they shouldn't be caught in Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu. '72; this is '98, for shit sake...