OFF: Chrome tour date(s)

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Wed Feb 11 05:06:20 EST 1998

Hi

>sorta like nik turner and _his_  friends playing hawkwind songs, or dave
>brock and
>_his_ friends playing hawkwind songs. ;)  just foolin' around there, but
>im sure
>there's a point in there somewhere.

Exactly my thoughts, there is no Hawkwind anymore just two bands doing
Hawkwind-covers, no I didn't say that they are bad, just that I think that
the magic is gone. I hope that they can get it together for the promotion
of the 1999 Party and that they can avoid just being nostalgic.

Kenneth

Bishop Garden Records
Box 747
521 22 Falkoping
SWEDEN
Tel +46 (0)515 823 08
bishop.garden at falkoping.mail.telia.com

The Moor
http://www3.tripnet.se/~hmm/moor/

The Moor Tour Info
http://www.thing.de/projekte/future/themoor.htm

This message was transmitted from a MicroSoft-free device.