BOC New Album

Tue Feb 3 11:02:19 EST 1998

>>>My guess is the same as "The Power Underneath Despair" for the
>Summerdaze release -- this was listed as produced by Eric Bloom,
>Buck Dharma, and Steve Schenck.
>John

>The producer is Gene Simmons of Kiss fame....Manuel

Who am I to believe here?  JS faithful keeper of the FAQ?  Manuel who's
probably seen our hero's more times than anybody alive?  Decisions,
decisions.
C'mon Manuel, you are not serious are you?

Well, our friend Manuel has developed a sense of humor concerning the new
album, it would seem.  Didn't he tell us last week about the new BOC
single called "Gosh Gee" with a Buck Mandolin solo?  I don't know for
a fact who the producer is, but I'm 99% sure that Manuel's yanking our
chains again.  While Gene has produced some records, I don't think he
and BOC are exactly buddies these days.

John