HW: Another Box?

Andrew Dawson adawson at CLARA.NET
Tue Dec 22 13:27:35 EST 1998

At 13:28 22/12/98 GMT, you wrote:
>From: Mark Edmonds
>Date: 1998-12-22 13:28
>
>Another CD Universe item of curiosity:
>
>"The Entire And Infinite... [3CD Box]   $13.97"
>
>Anyone got any ideas about this one - I expect it to be yet another
>repackaging of the repackaged stuff which seems to appear in a new version
>every two weeks.
>
>Mark

Appears to be the USA release of  "Welcome to the Future" box set released
by Dressed to Kill CLP0220-2 in 1997 in the U.K.
Masters of the Universe. Bring Me the Head of Yuri Gagarin. Space Ritual
Vol 2. The Text of Festival. Need I say more?.
Maybe it contains the missing tracks from the U.K release. Then again as
it's advertised as a 3CD set!!!.

Andy
Andrew Dawson
adawson at clara.net
Into Hawkwind ?
Then check out the Worldwide discography.
http://home.clara.net/adawson