BOC: Feet/Knees ...stuff

Timothy G. Northrup tgn at GATE.NET
Tue Dec 8 00:26:11 EST 1998

On Monday, December 07, 1998 7:09 PM, Chris Warburton [SMTP:desdinova at EARTHLING.NET] wrote:
> At 13:36 07/12/98 EDT, you wrote:
> >Hmm...5 Guitars, Giant mirror ball, Laser light show, BD/EB guitar
> >sword-fight, gonzo strobe effects during Telepaths, huge flash
> >bombs--you kids were born too late!
> >
> >theo
> >
> Absolutely - though I felt the laser show was needless gimmickry: I don't
> think we got the full glory here in the UK.

When I saw BOC at Lebanon Valley Speedway in the late 70's, I thought the
laser and mirror ball was the coolest thing I had ever seen! This was a large
outdoor show (Black & Blue tour?) and it seemed like we were a half a mile
from the stage, but the green dots were connecting EVERYONE to the stage
at that moment.

Indoors, I can believe it would lose something, but at this outdoor event it
was awesome.  Al -- do you remember how many people were at the shows
at the Speedway? It seemed like an awfully lot at the time, and both times
I saw BOC there the show was fantastic.

        -- Tim

--
Tim Northrup (TimNorthrup at CSi.Com)