HW: Lithium X-Mas?

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 27 20:06:17 EDT 1998

Hi, folks. Remember Lithium X-Mas? I think they were the band that did the
cover of "Magnu" which someone contributed to the HW Covers All Tape Series.
Last weekend I picked up three used copies of their "Helldorado" CD ('93).
Listening to it now, it sounds pretty good. Pretty modern sound, grungey,
Sundial/Monster Magnet/Sky Cries Maryish groove, at times very
metalish/heavy/distorted. Plus a cover of Alice Cooper's "Second Coming"
(which, btw, I wouldn't have recognized if it hadn't been for a recent tape
that I got through the BOC-L Tape Swap!).

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep a copy for myself, but the other two
I'm ready too sell or trade for, so e-mail me if interested.

Chuck