Help for New List member?

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Tue Aug 18 12:55:16 EDT 1998

At 17:47 18/08/98 +0100, J Strobridge wrote:
>Vinyl is a lot more difficult.   Mail Order or Record Fairs are about
>the only access to Hawkwind vinyl - they appear to be an eminently
>Kollectable band so very few folk are willing to part with they albums
>they have meticulously acquired over the years!

That reminds me - if any of the Edinburgh people are interested, Record
Shak has a copy of Roadhawks, with the poster, for 10 pounds.  They claim
that it's in mint condition.

I'm finding it hard to make trips out of the house at the moment, otherwise
I'd offer to pick it up for out-of-town folk.

Dave.

Harlequin Ltd., Lismore House, 127 George St, Edinburgh, EH2 4JN, UK.
Tel: +44 131 240 6106.