OFF: t-shirts

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Aug 10 10:23:19 EDT 1998

> From:          "BREVARD, Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>
>
> More importantly will aybody be able to tape Jason's froog this show.
> 8>)

This was the most restrained I ever saw Jason.  And this dude's got
SOME self control.  There was a female tBS fan on hand, who was
begging him to dance too!  What's up with that?  He did dance one
furious number, but he appeared to be sucking wind after that.

Apart from that, it was kind of a disaster, at least for me.  I ran
out of a free concert featuring hot-rockin' country guitarist Lee Roy
Parnell after only an hour, 'casue I wanted to be sure to catch the
whole tBS show.  Lee Roy was hot, and tearing the place up, but
anyway...

So I ran my ass off to get to Rochester, only to see 2 bands open for
tBS, including one Syracuse group who played FOREVER.  tBS didn't get
on until 1am, and then played for 45 minutes.  tBS, I'm afraid, were
a little flat this night, but I wasn't in the greatest mood either.
I was pretty bummed after driving a long while and seeing 2 mediocre
bands who played way too long, and missing the rest of a smokin' show
here in town.

No Torgo on hand this time, though I did hook up with Brian and
Jason, who did put on a good floor show [Jason, not Brian!] but I
think that hard-rockin' babe kind of bent Jason's valve a little bit,
as she wouldn't leave him alone when he wanted to boogie.  Almost
more fun than his dancing act itself!

theo