BOC setlist good vs. getting stale

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Aug 7 15:14:56 EDT 1998

> From:          "BREVARD, Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>
> >>Here's the setlist from the show.  Review to follow.
> >
> >Burnin' For You
> >Cities on Flame (With Rock & Roll)
> >E.T.I.
> >Harvest Moon
> >Buck's Boogie
> >O.D.'d on Life Itself
> >The Vigil
> >Live For Me
> >Flaming Telepaths
> >See You In Black
> >In Thee (Drumless version)
> >Lips in the Hills
> >Godzilla
> >Don't Fear The Reaper
> >
> >Encore:
> >Dominance & Submission
> >The Red & The Black
> >
> I dunno this one is getting a bit stale, essentially the same from April
> 98.  C'mon guys there are other songs in the vault worth playing, not to
> mention on HF.
>
> BTW Live for Me as the next single isn't bad.  I begin to wonder though
> if HM and then Live really make a dent in the charts can Buck ignore the
> lure of a solo effort?

Well, they probably won't so you shouldn't have much to worry about.
Besides, what kind of realistc solo career does a pushing-50
metalhead have anyway?

Regarding the setlist, I'm pretty happy with it.   Note that they
regularly do Last Days too.  From the list above, Id like to see the
following dropped:

Burnin for You [like that would ever happen!]
ETI
In Thee

The rest of this set is pretty solid, and BOC's been playing the hell
out of these tunes.  Hard for me to make any other cuts...