HW: Strange Daze 98 questions

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Thu Aug 6 09:37:59 EDT 1998

Captain Cloud wrote:
> Yet another question revolves around Sunday night.  Apparently
> the SD98 ticket covers camping on Fri and Sat but not Sunday.
> Will we be allowed to continue camping on Sun nite (for a fee
> I assume), or will we have to vacate the park and find a hotel?

Good Damned question.  If I have to leave directly after the show,
I shall be pissed as hell.  That would DEFINITELY have a bearing on
whether I would attend such things in the future. In fact, If I find
that to be the case, I most likely won't go to THIS one, despite the
pair of tickets on the desk in front of me.  GRRRRR.

> Anybody with any answers to the above, before I start bugging
> Jim Lasko for an answer?

Nope. Please let the Lasko-bugging commence.

rj