baltimore

Tue Apr 28 07:52:08 EDT 1998

> Damn you people who have EVERYTHING! I don't have Career of
> Christmas...and I don't suppose I'll ever hear it. Hell, I haven't
> even gotten around to Box of Hammers, Malpractice or X-Bros for that
> matter!

Well, I don't know if you can get Career of Christmas anymore, but all
of it's tracks are on Malpractise - a great album with lots of variety.
The X-Bros album is pretty cool - some great rockers on there.  Box
of Hammers really smokes - tBS at their best musically (although I
prefer the slightly heavier, more in-your-face guitars of Trepanation).

John