BOC: Reverse fungus/Real World

StevenTice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Sat Apr 25 01:24:47 EDT 1998

<< I swear I'm not trying to start trouble here, but don't you think my
 usage of a few dirty words is being taken WAY too seriously? It's
 just my opinion, and that's the terminology I chose. No specific
 reason, no truly destructive malice intended. Just kinda the way I
 talk. If we were having this conversation face-to-face, you wouldn't
 have been offended. >>

Well, I wasn't offended anyway...as another poster pointed out, I was just
being particular about terminology....my weakness, I'm afraid! :-)

SET