Off: Tape Project

Z xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Fri Apr 24 23:24:10 EDT 1998

Does it actually matter?  As long as one person is
touched or inspired by a song or an artist then the
project is worthwhile.  And looking at it from the other
side (+2000 different artists in my collection) doesn't
make the final track listing any easier.  (Especially
now that "Saigon Kick" and "Water" have been dug out
and fallen in love with all over again)

Zeit

Record Hunter   http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot/hunter.html
RH e-mail:              record.hunter at dial.pipex.com