OFF: Unknown Deutschland

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Mon Sep 29 19:53:32 EDT 1997

> Look at the CREDITS inside, man! Those band names are just a conspiracy
> and a cover up... bogus bogus bogus! All these budding intellectuals
> with that comp and a Stereolab CD on their shelf will be emotionally
> crushed! Psychedelic Detective, Where Are You? (*)

Geez - they're totally impossible to read - but, HMMMM!  So what is the story
with this stuff?  Who is Zeus B Held anyway?  Besides producing Transvision
Vamp (not something to brag about IMO)?  And what's this "All tracks
published by Dirty Old Tugboat Music"???

Have to say they fooled me - if indeed it is a hoax - but Volume 1 is a lot
of fun whatever!

- Andy