other/off: DVD (was re: recordable CD-ROM's)

Aaron Crandall deadline at CYBERHIGHWAY.NET
Wed Sep 24 16:01:05 EDT 1997

I just saw a Toshiba DVD at PriceCostco for under $500.  You might try to
find their site to take a look.  I read a FAQ on the net about a year ago
that was very informative, but I don't remember where I found it.  This
information is out there, if you look for it.  The prices have been
dropping slowly but steadily --  I plan to get one within a year or so.

If you get your hands on one or find a good deal, let me know!

Aaron