Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: listsevr.spc.edu: host not (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Tue Sep 23 13:30:42 EDT 1997

>Date:         Fri, 19 Sep 1997 10:13:12 +0100
>From: M S Wright <M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK>
>Subject:      Re: HW: Still no press
>To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
>
>On Thu, 18 Sep 1997, Dave Berry wrote:
>
>> So which gigs have been cancelled?  We heard that the Dundee club never
>> signed, and you told us that the Milton Keynes one has cancelled.  The
>> Glasgow club has had it's license temporarily revoked, and I don't know
>> whether it will be back "on-line" in time for the gig.  Are there any
>> others?
>
>I went to the Reading Alleycat venue last night, and despite them
>advertising HW as a forthcoming attraction about a month ago there is now
>no mention of them, certainly not for the original date of 29th. Looking
>at the official web site I can see no sign of the Cambridge gig, which is
>a shame.
>
>Mike w

According to the ally cat the gig had been moved back to 7th november a friday
and I have a ticket. If it is cancled then I should be reciving a note or
something. After all the zodica PHONED me up twice! Once to say it was off and
2ndly to say it had been moved back.

I must give the ally cat a call to make sure nothings happened.

Oh and if the zodica concert goes ahead in oxford will my ticket be worht more
because it says 29th septemeber when the actual date they played on was the
8th novermber? Since that's only 10min walking distance I hope it goes ahead.
Still along time to go jet but other concerts inbetween which also ned to go
ahead.

If there is anything which any one can suggest doing, let me know. How about
an ad in the student magainzes like oxford student or the brookes one TLE.
Perpaphs hawkwind want to spend a few days doign mass phone interviews around
with all the local papers. Being local hawkwind will be a more famous band to
interview than say they would in a national paper since national papers can
command more famous people.

Timmy Langner