BOC: Touring/Album

Thu Sep 18 11:51:23 EDT 1997

Eric Bloom has reportedly posted on the AOL BOC board that BOC is
currently not adding any more shows to its schedule until work on
the new album has been finished.  I haven't seen the post myself,
but some AOL fans mentioned this on Jack's online bulletin board,
so I know the information is credible, although I don't have the
exact words used.  Some will see this as a good thing - that is
BOC is nearing the completion of "Ezekiels' Wheel", and is putting
their maximum effort into the product.  Others may see this as some
sort of indication that BOC is either breaking up or going AWOL.
Please note that I have no information to support such ideas, but
I know that there are many cynics when it comes to BOC.  I'm just
posting what I know, and am optimistic that if "Ezekiel's Wheel"
is in fact going to be released, then the work on it will be
completed soon, and I find that encouraging.

John