Hawkwind Tour in Trouble

Duane Hoyt gs590 at CLEVELAND.FREENET.EDU
Fri Sep 12 17:51:59 EDT 1997

Reply to message from jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK of Fri, 12 Sep

>In article <3.0.1.32.19970912090300.00690164 at mail.io.com>, Star Rats
><Star_Rats at HAWKWIND.COM> writes
>>
>>Being in the US, I don't know how well the tour is being advertised - can
>>anyone enlighten me?
>>

>Well, as far as I can see, it's fucking not, is it?

If there is any advertisements of any sort, I'd be surprised.
There was NO advertising for the US tour besides the net
and us hawkfans getting out there and posting
flyers, etc.
It seems silly for the promoters to spend almost nothing
getting the word out, and expecting people to know about the
shows.

Duane

--
Back to the Earth I screamed, and no one listened to me.
Back to the Earth I lived, and they all followed.