HW: Huw Lloyd-Langton

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Mon Sep 8 08:24:01 EDT 1997

Christian Mumford wrote:

> I have the impression his solo stuff is a little dodgy... I'll be happy to
> be proven wrong however. How are his albums Elegy (92) and River Run (94)?
> Also curios about the two Widowmaker albums (*not* the Dee Snyder band :-)
>
> Christian

 i had one of the widowmaker discs and time/space whatever.
widowmaker: cant remember the name, maybe self-titled? had the band pictured
in a group pose on the front against a white backdrop.
kiddie pop.  cannot detect huw's guitar sig.  reminded me of  the crap that
was popular when i was in highschool. not the cool crap, the
mamsy-pamsy crap.
space time whatever- cant remember the title but tis space and time or some
such. like someone else posted, one good song, maybe two.
avoid it.
rj